Hosted by our community partner and friend, Sarah Armstrong
Free RSVP at Eventbrite
When: Saturday March 3, 3.30pm - 6.30pm
Where: The Good Beer Company, 309 West 4th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Fee: FREE FOR ALL. RSVP Encouraged! Please buy lots of merch from the artists and lots of food from our chefs. Supporting artists is one of the most important things you can do with your money.
Alternative art & performance comes into focus during Santa Ana's Boce de Oro with PILLOW TALK, a day-time event celebrating female, queer and POC voices in art, food and culture.
- Let performances by Aman K Batra (Huffington Post, Bustle), Portia Bartley (All Def Poetry), Linda Ravenswood (Melrose Poetry Bureau) and Lauren White soothe your soul!
- Take home an abstract portrait of yourself drawn by Rachel Surnow!
- Watch nerd-porn-erotica come into focus before your very eyes, with K.D. Sims using only magentic poetry pieces!
- Throw back some super tasty beer brewed right here inside Good Beer Co!
- Chefs Ashley Guzman (Playground, Irenia) and Katy Smith (Puesto) will be whipping up some crazy tasty food (gluten free, vegan, and veggie options)! Food is sold on a sliding-scale / donation basis (pay whatever you want), with all sales going directly to our participating artists!
- Full FAQ listed on Eventbrite
About Our Host Sarah Armstrong is a creative director and producer based in Downtown Santa Ana. She's a guide-human to her blind dog, and she has a laugh like a beefsteak. Follow her on Instagram at @oohsarahcuda if you want to make her feel validated. She's made a couple of things like A Name Brand Co and Batch.
Event artwork by Sel Thomson