Theme: Personal Brand
Should a Creative Professional have their own brand and visual identity - and if so how should they go about building it? Join AIGA OC for their March Community Meeting and explore the questions around how to brand something as complex as YOU.
When: Tuesday 13th March, 6pm - 8pm (doors 5.30pm)
Where: FLDWRK Costa Mesa, 270 baket St E, Ste 200, Costa Mesa, CA
Fee: This event is FREE and open to our whole community. Sign up and let us know you're coming. Bring a friend!
- Meet with like-minded creative professionals and collaborators
- Be inspired by project showcases and design stories from your peers and mentors
- Learn about opportunities in Orange County for you to demonstrate the value of design thinking and creative excellence
- Get resources to equip you for your creative and professional goals
- Be first to hear about upcoming creative events
- Bring your ideas to the table and make them a reality with community support
AIGA OC is committed to being a platform for OC creative professionals to flourish.
Questions: Email Archie - firstname.lastname@example.org
Each month we ask different member of our community to create the artwork for our meeting.
This month: Brandon Hampton is a Graphic Design Student at Cal State Fullerton, and Jr. Content Creator at Casanova // McCann.
About Our Venue
Big thanks to FLDWRK for welcoming us to their Costa Mesa location. FLDWRK offer co-working spaces, start-up programs, and are on a mission to gorw a local community of creative entrepreneurs working to advance good in the world. Learn more here: https://fldwrk.io/about/