Join us on November 14th as we continue our new monthly Community Meeting series!
This month, we're exploring the theme of Career Journeys. Together we'll be working through a series of practical exercises to help you map out your career journey, to consider what direction you're headed, and to identify the skills you'll need to get there. Don't miss it!
When: Tuesday 14th November, 6pm - 7.30pm (doors 5.30pm)
Where: FLDWRK Costa Mesa, 270 baket St E, Ste 200, Costa Mesa, CA
Fee: This event is FREE and open to our whole community. Sign up and let us know you're coming. Bring a friend!
- Meet with like-minded creative professionals and collaborators
- Be inspired by project showcases and design stories from your peers and mentors
- Learn about opportunities in Orange County for you to demonstrate the value of design thinking and creative excellence
- Get resources to equip you for your creative and professional goals
- Be first to hear about upcoming creative events
- Bring your ideas to the table and make them a reality with community support
AIGA OC is committed to being a platform for OC creative professionals to flourish.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each month we're asking a different member of our community to create the artwork for our meeting.
This month: Miguel Beltran is a creative from Santa Ana, CA. He is the current Media Manager for a non profit in the heart of Orange County who's mission is to get students to and through college (check out the non-profit: Nicholas Academic Centers.
Graphic design and photography are his main focus. He likes to RAP from time to time.
Check out his personal work on Instagram @b_eltran
About Our Venue
Big thanks to FLDWRK for welcoming us to their Costa Mesa location. FLDWRK offer co-working spaces, start-up programs, and are on a mission to gorw a local community of creative entrepreneurs working to advance good in the world. Learn more here: https://fldwrk.io/about/