Pressed For Type: Production Principles
Our production class begins with an approach suited for the graphic designer and ends with beautiful type laid down on paper. Students will discover tricks of the trade on getting the most from a print production budget, small or large. Taught by Yee-Ping Cho. Intermediate level, four hours.
Students will learn:
- Crossovers, traps, color bars, and registration
- The importance of print specifications
- How to manage color fidelity and client expectations
- How to construct a logo that will scale to any size
- Strategies for on-press success and more
$125 regular / $115 for AIGA and Wayfare members
Save up to $75 by registering for 4 classes at a time.
Check our events pages to learn more about Type 2, and Type 3.
Series rate for 3 classes:
$345 regular / $315 for AIGA and Wayfare members