Type 3 | The Details: Pages & Typesetting is a comprehensive class for the seasoned designer or art director who wants to finesse typographic details. The class reviews keep options, flush spaces, ligatures, fakes, kerning, hyphenation, fractions, text cleanup, and more. Taught by Michael Stinson. Advanced level, three hours.
Students will learn:
- How to develop typographic hierarchy quickly
- Setting up multi-page documents
- InDesign techniques for creating nice rags and avoiding rivers
- Methods of line calculation
- Using styles palettes to work faster
$125 regular / $115 for AIGA and Wayfare members